Want to contribute to next-generation digital healthcare?
Meru Health was founded in late 2015 with a vision to help and empower people living with depression with the latest digital healthcare technologies and methods. We are building Meru Health because depression is one of the TOP3 health problems of the modern world and affects more than 350 million people (WHO 2017).
We believe in the future of data-driven and outcomes-based digital healthcare. Meru Health is funded by top European VC’s and based on a strong value base. We are building a cutting-edge digital health solution for treating depression with a therapy / behavioural intervention.
1. We are positive, passionate and persistent
2. We believe in beautiful user-centric design
3. We are transparent and honest
4. We are driving the changes we want to see in the World
We are currently working on:
- mobile app for iOS and Android built with React Native
- coach dashboard built with React + Webpack
- server infrastructure to support real-time communication, top-level security and scalability built on top of Node.js + Postgresql
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- alignment with our values
- experience with React.js or other front end frameworks
- interest in improving lives of others' and making a positive impact through own work
- passion for learning new things every day
- ambition for building a high quality product to be used by millions of patients and be prescribed/recommended by thousands of doctors
It's a plus if you're familiar with or want to learn:
- Developing for iOS or Android
- Developing for Node.js servers and managing server infrastructure
- Developing services that are handling sensitive information
- Postgresql or other SQL databases
- Test Driven Development: Jest, Mocha...
- Continuous Integration: Travis, Jenkins, Jekyll...
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- developing a high quality mobile consumer service for international healthcare market
- practicing design centric approach: coming up with solutions and quickly prototyping and testing them with users and customers
- being part of a close knit passionate team that is determined to making an impact
- great colleagues and environment for professional and personal development
- fair salary and option package
- every month we hold a Kick the Shit Out session where we give each other brutally honest feedback and provide everyone an opportunity to grow and develop
- we strive to spend a day each month on charity work, such as playing Christmas songs at an orphanage
- we hold team events, such as motocross racing, wall climbing or outdoors activities every once in a while
Interested? Contact us and let us know why you are interested in this position: