Want to contribute to next-generation digital healthcare?
Meru Health was founded in late 2015 with a vision to help and empower people living with depression with the latest digital healthcare technologies and methods. We are building Meru Health because depression is one of the TOP3 health problems of the modern world and affects more than 350 million people (WHO 2017).
We believe in the future of data-driven and outcomes-based digital healthcare. Meru Health is funded by top international VC’s and based on a strong value base. We are building a cutting-edge digital health solution for treating depression with a therapy / behavioural intervention.
1. We are positive, passionate and persistent
2. We believe in beautiful user-centric design
3. We are transparent and honest
4. We are driving the changes we want to see in the World
Read more about our developer culture from this blog post...
Position: Senior Front-End Developer
Your role would be developing our care dashboard and this way directly contributing to making depression care more scalable and effective. This will include coming up with and developing ways to visualize patients' condition and progress to care professionals, automating repetitive tasks and developing ways of communication with the patients. You would be developing tools to help care professionals answer questions such as:
- how effective is treatment per individual?
- highlighting patients needing most attention and visualizing if a treatment is not working as expected
- what actions have been especially beneficial for a patient?
- how much time has a care professional has spent per patient? what patients and tasks are taking the most time?
In the future the system would automatically analyze patients' data helping care professionals to direct their attention to the most critical cases, suggesting actions and potentially even automating some of them fully.
You will not be alone with these challenges but part of super committed and competent team of developers, designers and entrepreneurs, as well as supported by a team of psychologists, therapists and scientists.
Read more about our tech stack and dev toolset this blog post...
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 5+ years of programming experience
- experience with React.js or other similar frameworks
- knowledge of browser capabilities and limitations
- fluency with CSS
- some experience with Node.js
- building web applications from scratch
- being responsible for running web applications in production
- building deployment workflows and continuous integration setups
- creating automated tests to optimize code quality and speed
- data visualization skills, for ex. using D3.js
- using machine learning for suggesting optimal actions
- experience with Webpack
- using analytics tools, such as Mixpanel or Optimizely
- managing servers and database(s)
- mobile app development (iOS / Android)
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- developing a high quality mobile consumer service for international healthcare market
- practicing design centric approach: coming up with solutions and quickly prototyping and testing them with users and customers
- being part of a close knit passionate team that is determined to making an impact
- great colleagues and environment for professional and personal development
- fair salary and option package
- every month we hold a Kick the Shit Out session where we give each other brutally honest feedback and provide everyone an opportunity to grow and develop
- we strive to spend a day each month on charity work, such as playing Christmas songs at an orphanage
- we hold team events, such as motocross racing, wall climbing or outdoors activities every once in a while
Interested? Contact us and let us know why you are interested in this position: