Are you ready to change the world?
Meru Health was founded in late 2015 with a big vision to help and empower people living with depression. Depression is one of the largest health problems of the modern world. We are a fast-paced startup funded by the top European VC's and are based on a strong value base.
1. We are positive, passionate and persistent
2. We believe in beautiful user-centric design
3. We are transparent and honest
4. We are driving the changes we want to see in the world
Why we do it?
There are ca. 350 million people suffering from depression around the world and depression is the leading cause for disability (WHO 2016) 5-7% of people are annually diagnosed with depression in developed countries.
There is a great need for accessible and scalable solutions to treat depression - this is where digital therapeutics and Meru Health come in!
What we do?
Meru Health develops cost-effective and transformative digital therapeutics solutions that bring precision medicine to mental health care. We have developed our first mobile program for people living with depression. Participants are supported proactively by a real therapist. Self-report (health questionnaires), psychological and behavioural data are used to personalise care.
Head of Sales, Finland / EU
We founded Meru Health based on our personal experiences with depression in our families, based on our shared human-centered values and having successfully built international healthcare businesses before.
Depression is one of the TOP 3 health problems of the modern world and affects more than 350 million people globally (WHO 2017).
Our vision is to help and empower people living with depression with the latest digital healthcare technologies and behavioral methods. We believe in the future of data-driven and outcomes-based healthcare. Our team is passionate about making a difference in the world, and we hope you share this passion with us.
In this position, you will be using your experience, skills and contacts to build, nurture and close long-term relationships with potential clients. You will be targeting large employers and healthcare providers. You will also help develop existing accounts and account management practices and processes.
We are currently Finland-focused (in Europe) but in the coming years we will likely expand into other EU countries as well.
- 5+ years experience in healthcare/digital health and a strong network of contacts that includes C-suite and HR executives as well as occupational healthcare executives at large organizations
- Ability to eloquently operate in both the digital healthcare and corporate worlds with in-depth knowledge of our target client universe
- Tenacity and poise to secure meetings with decision makers and become a trusted resource for them
- Experience in sales across an organization
- Ability to build a strong pipeline and develop prospect accounts into sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Finnish and English at least)
- Can-do attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Passionate about what we do
Contact Founder & CEO - Kristian Ranta